Sunday, October 2, 2016

Look around. God is obvious and we are without excuse.

I breathe in and there is oxygen in the air that feeds my body what it needs. This, in part, comes from trees which in turn breath my exhaled carbon dioxide. Why?

I look at the reflection of a mountain on a still lake, and I'm overwhelmed with the beauty. I want to capture it forever by taking a picture ... that's how powerfully it strikes me. Why?

Food sometimes taste so wonderful, I find myself eating more than what my body needs. Why?

Clouds, which provide much-needed rain to our land through the process of evaporation, condensation and precipitation, are some of the most beautiful things I see in a given day. Why?

Look around. God is obvious.

For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.
Romans 1:20

No comments:

Post a Comment