Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Ultimate Wealth

"But as for me, my feet had almost slipped. I had nearly lost my foothold. For I envy the arrogant when I saw the prosperity of the wicked. They have no struggles. Their bodies are healthy and strong." Psalm 73:3-4

Where does ultimate wealth come from? I mean we can chase after money, material items, status ... but where does it all end? Have you ever met someone who is financially well off who doesn't want more? Have you ever bought material things, then 6 months later be tired of those things?

God may bless us with material goods to enjoy, but we must never forget that ultimate wealth is found in seeking and serving Him.

Really, what's better?  Chasing after perishable goods in a finite world?  Or knowing the creator of everything ... forever?

No comments:

Post a Comment